Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Site Update and News 05/10/2006

I cannot believe it has been a month since I have worked on the site. I added a link for Oralux.org, a Linux distro for the visually impaired. They're a nice group of people and I will do what I can to support them. Speaking of supporting nice people, I added links for Nvu and for both FireFTP and the FireFTP charity projects.

I plan up doing some major renovation to the site in the near future. I'll be creating pages for specific catagories of links, and placing the links to those pages in a table on the home page. This should clean things up a bit.

I'll also create a seperate page regarding the cats and the naming of the site, though Midnight and Cloudy will still have their own pages.

I am hoping that I can find some good radio astronomy links. I am also going to incorporate the Google Page I get with the sites email address, and use it some how.

No comments: