Are We Alone - Seth's Storage Locker
It’s always an adventure to go digging in Seth’s storage locker – who knows what we’ll find …
In this imposing pile of paraphernalia, tucked between boxes of socket wrenches and old 45s, we stumble upon the hunt for extrasolar planets, the evidence for water on moons of the solar system, theories of language, a controversial hypothesis for the peopling of the Americas, and a new dinosaur fossil.
- Steve Brusatte – Vertebrate paleontologist from the American Museum of Natural History in New York
- Steven Pinker – Psychologist, Harvard University
- Geoff Marcy – Astronomer, University of California, Berkeley
- Adam Showman – Planetary scientist at the University of Arizona
- Mike Collins – Associate Director, Texas Archeological Research Laboratory