- NASA - Happy Halloween - The Cassini team sends "bats wishes" for a happy, healthy and fun Halloween.
- Space Disco : Discovery Space: 5 Frightening (But True) Space Stories - Stranded cosmonauts vs. hungry wolves, Apollo Toilet Horrors, Decompression Blues, and more.
- Physicist makes new high-res panorama of Milky Way - I just wish that the article had included a larger image :(
- Do Jupiter's Red Storms Signal Massive Climate Change? - From The Daily Galaxy about possible climate changes on Jupiter.
- SPACE.com -- The Strangest Moments in Space Launch History - Alligators, bats, and wet spacesuits, Oh my!
- Robot Armada Might Scale New Worlds - This is a great article on how future robotic missions will be more autonomous.
"Oxford scientists have created a transparent form of aluminium by bombarding the metal with the world’s most powerful soft X-ray laser. 'Transparent aluminium' previously only existed in science fiction, featuring in the movie Star Trek IV, but the real material is an exotic new state of matter with implications for planetary science and nuclear fusion."
You can read the rest of the article here: http://www.physorg.com/news167925273.html