Are We Alone - Alien Invasion
They’re heeeere! Yes, aliens are wreaking havoc and destruction throughout the land. But these aliens are Arizona beetles, and the land is in California, where the invasive insects are a serious problem.
And what of space-faring aliens? We have those too: how to find them, and how to protect our planet – and theirs.
From Hollywood to SETI’s hi-tech search for extraterrestrials, aliens are invading Are We Alone?
- Paul Davies - Physicist and author of The Eerie Silence: Renewing Our Search for Alien Intelligence
- Frank Drake- Senior Scientist, SETI Institute
- Andy Ihnatko - Journalist and tech blogger
- Margaret Race - Biologist and Principal Investigator at the SETI Institute
- Margaret McLean - Director of bioethics at the Markkula Center for Ethics, Santa Clara University
- Mark Hoddle - Biological Control Specialist at the University of California, Riverside
- Vanessa Lopez - Graduate student in entomology, University of California, Riverside
You can listen to this and other episodes at http://radio.seti.org/, and be sure to check out Are We A Blog?, the companion blog to the radio show.