Are We Alone - Seth's Garage
ENCORE It’s always a surprise to go digging in Seth’s garage – who knows what we’ll find! In this impressive heap of paraphernalia, tucked between boxes of old radio tubes and hydraulic jacks, we stumble upon the secrets to our galaxy’s central black hole… witness the dance of the PhD theses… uncover the genome of milk (while moo-ving boxes) and … hey? Who’s that crunching numbers in the corner? It’s astrophysicist Mario Livio addressing the mathematical mysteries of universe.
- Andrea Ghez – Astronomer at University of California, Los Angeles
- Kathryn Denning – Professor of Anthropology at York University
- Mario Livio – Senior Astronomer at the Hubble Space Telescope Science Institute and author of Is God a Mathematician?
- John Bohannon – Gonzo Scientist and Contributing Correspondent for Science
- Katrien Kolenberg – Astrophysicist, University of Vienna
- Danielle Lemay – Nutrition Scientist at the University of California, Davis
You can listen to this and other episodes at http://radio.seti.org/, and be sure to check out Are We A Blog?, the companion blog to the radio show.
And be sure to check out the Are We Alone iPhone/iPad app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/are-we-alone-make-contact/id374968004?mt=8