Are We Alone - Skeptic Check: Saucer's Apprentice
They’re here! About one-third of all Americans believe we’re being visited by extraterrestrial spacecraft. But wait, you want evidence?
UFO sighting are as prevalent as flies at a picnic. But proof of visitation – well, that’s really alien.
Hear why belief in extraterrestrial UFOs persists … and why military sightings that “can’t be explained” don’t warrant rolling out a welcome mat for ET.
Plus, the most fab UFOs in the movies!
It’s Skeptic Check… but don’t take our word for it!
- Phil Plait – Keeper of the skeptical website badastronomy.com
- Benjamin Radford – Research Fellow with the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry and managing editor of “Skeptical Inquirer Science Magazine”
- Leslie Kean – Journalist, and author of UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record
- Susan Clancy – Psychology Researcher, Harvard University
and author of Abducted: How People Come to Believe They Were Kidnapped by Aliens
- Thomas Bullard – Folkorist at Indiana University and author of The Myth and Mystery of UFOs
You can listen to this and other episodes at http://radio.seti.org/, and be sure to check out Are We A Blog?, the companion blog to the radio show.